Early stage researcher activities in Edulia
- Edulia presents: QUALITY FOOD TIME IN QUARANTINE
- New paper: The influence of peers′ and siblings′ on children’s and adolescents′ healthy eating behavior
- Secondment at Santé publique France - Sofia de Rosso (ESR6)
- Experiences ESR7 Kaat Philippe - Secondment Institut Paul Bocuse, Ecully, France
- Did you know that Norwegian children eat ramen after school?
- Children preferred to be product developers instead of helping an alien
- Cross-cultural data collection on new parents’ eating behaviors
- School-based interventions to promote water consumption
- Sweets as comfort: facing the post-partum period
- A Fear of Food? Breaking barriers in children’s mistrust for food
- The Role of Emotions in Children’s Food Preferences
- Your Diet Means More Than You Think.
- On the Creation of Conscious Eaters
- What do they see in You?
- Sweet Sweet Dairy!
- Pre-adolescents don’t know what parsnip is
- Role models in children’s eating behavior
- Why children like candies and tend to reject broccoli?
- How fruit consumption at schools can be increased through nudging
- Guiding parents through the initiation of complementary feeding
- Children spent a huge amount of time with their friends and peers and the relationship with them have a significant influence on their development.
- How can sweet taste preferences be changed?
- The earlier the better
- Children as co-creators of a healthy food product