Early stage researcher activities in Edulia
- New paper: The influence of label information on the snacks parents choose for their children: Individual differences in a choice based conjoint test
- New paper: "Do children favor snacks and dislike vegetables? Exploring children’s food preferences using drawing as a projective technique. A cross-cultural study"
- New paper: The role of peers, siblings and social media for children’s healthy eating socialization: a mixed methods study
- New paper: Dutch Preadolescents’ Food Consumption at School
- New paper: The Meaning of Emoji to Describe Food Experiences in Pre-Adolescents
- New paper: Can children use temporal sensory methods to describe visual and food stimuli?
- Oscar and Sophies’ vegetable friends
- Video of father & daughter enjoying the superpowers of healthy eating!
- Secondment at the MAPP centre, Aarhus University, Denmark – Kaat Philippe (ESR7)
- New paper: Perspectives on sugar consumption expressed on social media by French-speaking and Danish-speaking parents
- Infographics: Recommendations on how to tackle nutrition issues among parents
- New paper: Do Basic Tastes and Fattiness Sensitivity Influence Food Liking in Preadolescents?
- Starting a new position during a pandemic
- New paper: Preadolescents’healthy eating behavior:peeping through the social norms approach
- An Early Stage Researcher’s diary during corona times
- New paper: How children approach a CATA test influences the outcome. Insights on ticking styles from two case studies with 6–9-year old children
- PhD life: some anecdotes on struggles, growth and passion from ESR8-Andreia
- New paper: Early parenthood can represent either a downturn or an opportunity for healthy eating behaviours: Study results with practical guidance for health professionals
- New paper: Children’s selection of emojis to express food-elicited emotions in varied eating contexts
- Foodwiser: A podcast with Edulia insights and beyond
- New paper: The influence of peers′ and siblings′ on children’s and adolescents′ healthy eating behavior
- DO WE EAT HEALTHIER AFTER BECOMING PARENTS?
- Smell Detection Game and the Flavor vs Taste Experiment - different languages
- New paper: The ability of 10–11-year-old children to identify basic tastes and their liking towards unfamiliar foods
- Edulia presents: QUALITY FOOD TIME IN QUARANTINE
- Secondment at Santé publique France - Sofia de Rosso (ESR6)
- Paper on why children accept or reject foods
- Experiences ESR7 Kaat Philippe - Secondment Institut Paul Bocuse, Ecully, France
- Did you know that Norwegian children eat ramen after school?
- Children preferred to be product developers instead of helping an alien
- Cross-cultural data collection on new parents’ eating behaviors
- School-based interventions to promote water consumption
- Sweets as comfort: facing the post-partum period
- A Fear of Food? Breaking barriers in children’s mistrust for food
- The Role of Emotions in Children’s Food Preferences
- Your Diet Means More Than You Think.
- On the Creation of Conscious Eaters
- What do they see in You?
- Sweet Sweet Dairy!
- Pre-adolescents don’t know what parsnip is
- Role models in children’s eating behavior
- Why children like candies and tend to reject broccoli?
- How fruit consumption at schools can be increased through nudging
- Guiding parents through the initiation of complementary feeding
- Children spent a huge amount of time with their friends and peers and the relationship with them have a significant influence on their development.
- How can sweet taste preferences be changed?
- The earlier the better
- Children as co-creators of a healthy food product