Infographics: QUALITY FOOD TIME IN QUARANTINE – different languages
In this post, Edulias early stage researchers present 5 tips to make quality food time whilst in quarantine. Here you can find the infographics summarising (pdf) the tips in 8 different languages
- An Early Stage Researcher’s diary during corona times
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Carina Mueller - new ESR in the project
- New paper: Do Basic Tastes and Fattiness Sensitivity Influence Food Liking in Preadolescents?
- What it is like to be Early Stage Researcher during the Covid-19-situation
- PhD life: some anecdotes on struggles, growth and passion from ESR8-Andreia
- New paper: Preadolescents’healthy eating behavior:peeping through the social norms approach
- Foodwiser: A podcast with Edulia insights and beyond
- New paper: How children approach a CATA test influences the outcome. Insights on ticking styles from two case studies with 6–9-year old children
- Two-year position open for early stage researchers (ESR)
- New paper: Early parenthood can represent either a downturn or an opportunity for healthy eating behaviours: Study results with practical guidance for health professionals
- New paper: Children’s selection of emojis to express food-elicited emotions in varied eating contexts
- Impact of parenthood on eating behaviours: practical guidance for health professionals
- DO WE EAT HEALTHIER AFTER BECOMING PARENTS?
- Smell Detection Game and the Flavor vs Taste Experiment - different languages
- Edulia presents: QUALITY FOOD TIME IN QUARANTINE
- New paper: The influence of peers′ and siblings′ on children’s and adolescents′ healthy eating behavior
- Secondment at Santé publique France - Sofia de Rosso (ESR6)
- How is Edulia affected by the Corona situation?
- New paper: The ability of 10–11-year-old children to identify basic tastes and their liking towards unfamiliar foods
- Edulia fun facts
- Experiences ESR7 Kaat Philippe - Secondment Institut Paul Bocuse, Ecully, France
- Cross-modal interactions as a strategy for sugar reduction in products targeted at children: Case study with vanilla milk desserts
- Paper on why children accept or reject foods
- Did you know that Norwegian children eat ramen after school?
- Children preferred to be product developers instead of helping an alien
- Cross-cultural data collection on new parents’ eating behaviors
- School-based interventions to promote water consumption
- Sweets as comfort: facing the post-partum period
- A Fear of Food? Breaking barriers in children’s mistrust for food
- The Role of Emotions in Children’s Food Preferences
- Your Diet Means More Than You Think.
- On the Creation of Conscious Eaters
- ESRs receive prices at conferences and workshops
- What do they see in You?
- Early stage researchers have been on secondments
- Sweet Sweet Dairy!
- Pre-adolescents don’t know what parsnip is
- Role models in children’s eating behavior
- Early stage researcher activities in Edulia
- Why children like candies and tend to reject broccoli?
- How fruit consumption at schools can be increased through nudging
- Guiding parents through the initiation of complementary feeding
- ESR9 Peer and sibling influence on children’s healthy eating behavior (preadolescents)
- Children spent a huge amount of time with their friends and peers and the relationship with them have a significant influence on their development.
- How can sweet taste preferences be changed?
- The earlier the better
- Taste detectives for a day
- Children as co-creators of a healthy food product
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Abigail (ESR10)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with María (ESR5)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Sofia (ESR6)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Kaat (ESR7)
- ESR8 Factors influencing new parent’s healthy eating behavior (preschoolers)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Andreia (ESR8)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Roselinde (ESR4)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Martina (ESR1)
- ESR11 Development of sugar-reduced dairy products for preadolescents
- ESR6 Formation of healthy eating habits in children aged 0-3: development of public health guideline dissemination material and effect on parental feeding practices and on children’s eating behaviour.
- ESR10 Food rejections in preschoolers: where it comes from and how it can be modulated (preschoolers)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Ana (ESR11)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Julia (ESR3)
- ESR7 Impact of caregivers’ feeding practices on children’s eating behaviours and intake regulation (preschoolers)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Ervina (ESR2)
- ESR5 The role of taste in satiation (Infants and toddlers)
- ESR3 The role of emotions, personality traits and sensory sensitivity in food preferences in children (preadolescents)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Tija (ESR9)
- ESR4 Nudging children towards healthier food choices (preadolescents)
- Current trends in children research
- ESR1 New methodologies for studying intrinsic and extrinsic parameters influencing children’s food choice (preadolescents)
- ESR2 Importance of sensory sensitivity for food perception among children (preadolescents)
- Edulia in prime time TV in Norway
- Edulia positions
- How Can Children be Encouraged to Eat Healthily?
- WP2 Sensory Perception & Food Choice
- WP3 Methods development
- WP4: Healthy food product development
- WP5: Pleasure, satiation and overeating
- WP6: Social influences on children's healthy eating habits: impact of parenting and of interactions with peers
- WP7: Nudging and social marketing for change
- Bringing down barriers to children's healthy eating