Infographics: Recommendations on how to tackle nutrition issues among parents
01.02.2021 Blog , News
A recent study suggest that parents feel overwhelmed wit online nutrition content about sugar and other dietary issues.
In this Infographics, recommendations for communication with parents based on their interest are presented.
The recommendations are based on this study by Andreia Ferreia de Moura (ESR8).
- Edulia webinar from Institut Paul Bocuse: Cognitive and Social variables modulating food rejection (or acceptance) in children.
- New paper: Strawberries and Cream: The Relationship between Food Rejection and Thematic Knowledge of Food in Young Children
- Oscar and Sophies’ vegetable friends
- Edulia webinar on children and healthy eating - with video from the seminar
- Video of father & daughter enjoying the superpowers of healthy eating!
- Secondment at the MAPP centre, Aarhus University, Denmark – Kaat Philippe (ESR7)
- New paper: Child eating behaviors, parental feeding practices and food shopping motivations during the COVID-19 lockdown in France: (How) did they change?
- New paper: Children as food designers: The potential of co-creation to make the healthy choice the preferred one
- New paper: Significant sugar-reduction in dairy products targeted at children is possible without affecting hedonic perception
- New paper: Perspectives on sugar consumption expressed on social media by French-speaking and Danish-speaking parents
- Impressions from Eurosense – A sense of Innovation
- Starting a new position during a pandemic
- ESR9 Peer and sibling influence on children’s healthy eating behavior (preadolescents)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Carina Mueller - new ESR in the project
- An Early Stage Researcher’s diary during corona times
- New paper: Do Basic Tastes and Fattiness Sensitivity Influence Food Liking in Preadolescents?
- What it is like to be Early Stage Researcher during the Covid-19-situation
- PhD life: some anecdotes on struggles, growth and passion from ESR8-Andreia
- New paper: Preadolescents’healthy eating behavior:peeping through the social norms approach
- Foodwiser: A podcast with Edulia insights and beyond
- New paper: How children approach a CATA test influences the outcome. Insights on ticking styles from two case studies with 6–9-year old children
- Two-year position open for early stage researchers (ESR)
- New paper: Early parenthood can represent either a downturn or an opportunity for healthy eating behaviours: Study results with practical guidance for health professionals
- New paper: Children’s selection of emojis to express food-elicited emotions in varied eating contexts
- Impact of parenthood on eating behaviours: practical guidance for health professionals
- DO WE EAT HEALTHIER AFTER BECOMING PARENTS?
- Smell Detection Game and the Flavor vs Taste Experiment - different languages
- Infographics: QUALITY FOOD TIME IN QUARANTINE - different languages
- Edulia presents: QUALITY FOOD TIME IN QUARANTINE
- New paper: The influence of peers′ and siblings′ on children’s and adolescents′ healthy eating behavior
- Secondment at Santé publique France - Sofia de Rosso (ESR6)
- How is Edulia affected by the Corona situation?
- New paper: The ability of 10–11-year-old children to identify basic tastes and their liking towards unfamiliar foods
- Edulia fun facts
- Experiences ESR7 Kaat Philippe - Secondment Institut Paul Bocuse, Ecully, France
- Cross-modal interactions as a strategy for sugar reduction in products targeted at children: Case study with vanilla milk desserts
- Paper on why children accept or reject foods
- Did you know that Norwegian children eat ramen after school?
- Children preferred to be product developers instead of helping an alien
- Cross-cultural data collection on new parents’ eating behaviors
- School-based interventions to promote water consumption
- Sweets as comfort: facing the post-partum period
- A Fear of Food? Breaking barriers in children’s mistrust for food
- The Role of Emotions in Children’s Food Preferences
- Your Diet Means More Than You Think.
- On the Creation of Conscious Eaters
- ESRs receive prices at conferences and workshops
- What do they see in You?
- Early stage researchers have been on secondments
- Sweet Sweet Dairy!
- Pre-adolescents don’t know what parsnip is
- Role models in children’s eating behavior
- Early stage researcher activities in Edulia
- ESR8 Factors influencing new parent’s healthy eating behavior (preschoolers)
- Why children like candies and tend to reject broccoli?
- How fruit consumption at schools can be increased through nudging
- Guiding parents through the initiation of complementary feeding
- Children spent a huge amount of time with their friends and peers and the relationship with them have a significant influence on their development.
- How can sweet taste preferences be changed?
- The earlier the better
- Taste detectives for a day
- Children as co-creators of a healthy food product
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Abigail (ESR10)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with María (ESR5)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Sofia (ESR6)
- ESR11 Development of sugar-reduced dairy products for preadolescents
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Kaat (ESR7)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Andreia (ESR8)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Roselinde (ESR4)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Martina (ESR1)
- ESR6 Formation of healthy eating habits in children aged 0-3: development of public health guideline dissemination material and effect on parental feeding practices and on children’s eating behaviour.
- ESR10 Food rejections in preschoolers: where it comes from and how it can be modulated (preschoolers)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Ana (ESR11)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Julia (ESR3)
- ESR7 Impact of caregivers’ feeding practices on children’s eating behaviours and intake regulation (preschoolers)
- ESR5: Sweet taste perception in young children
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Ervina (ESR2)
- ESR3 The role of emotions, personality traits and sensory sensitivity in food preferences in children (preadolescents)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Tija (ESR9)
- ESR4 Nudging children towards healthier food choices (preadolescents)
- Current trends in children research
- ESR1 New methodologies for studying intrinsic and extrinsic parameters influencing children’s food choice (preadolescents)
- ESR2 Importance of sensory sensitivity for food perception among children (preadolescents)
- Edulia in prime time TV in Norway
- Edulia positions
- How Can Children be Encouraged to Eat Healthily?
- WP2 Sensory Perception & Food Choice
- WP3 Methods development
- WP4: Healthy food product development
- WP5: Pleasure, satiation and overeating
- WP6: Social influences on children's healthy eating habits: impact of parenting and of interactions with peers
- WP7: Nudging and social marketing for change
- Bringing down barriers to children's healthy eating