Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Abigail (ESR10)
In this video you will meet Abigail Pickard whi comes from the North of England, but is now on her way to a PhD through her ESR position at Institut Paul Bocuse in Lyon, France.
In her project she will work on food rejection in preschoolers : where they come from and how they can be mitigated. In particular she will study food categorization in young children and the link with neophobia and food pickiness.
- Cross-cultural data collection on new parents’ eating behaviors
- School-based interventions to promote water consumption
- Sweets as comfort: facing the post-partum period
- A Fear of Food? Breaking barriers in children’s mistrust for food
- The Role of Emotions in Children’s Food Preferences
- Your Diet Means More Than You Think.
- On the Creation of Conscious Eaters
- ESRs receive prices at conferences and workshops
- What do they see in You?
- Early stage researchers have been on secondments
- Sweet Sweet Dairy!
- Pre-adolescents don’t know what parsnip is
- Role models in children’s eating behavior
- Early stage researcher activities in Edulia
- Why children like candies and tend to reject broccoli?
- How fruit consumption at schools can be increased through nudging
- Guiding parents through the initiation of complementary feeding
- Children spent a huge amount of time with their friends and peers and the relationship with them have a significant influence on their development.
- How can sweet taste preferences be changed?
- The earlier the better
- Taste detectives for a day
- Children as co-creators of a healthy food product
- ESR9 Peer and sibling influence on children’s healthy eating behavior (preadolescents)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with María (ESR5)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Sofia (ESR6)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Kaat (ESR7)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Andreia (ESR8)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Roselinde (ESR4)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Martina (ESR1)
- Get to know the early stage researchers – interview with Ana (ESR11)
- ESR11 Development of sugar-reduced dairy products for preadolescents
- ESR10 Food rejections in preschoolers: where it comes from and how it can be modulated (preschoolers)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Julia (ESR3)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Ervina (ESR2)
- ESR7 Impact of caregivers’ feeding practices on children’s eating behaviours and intake regulation (preschoolers)
- ESR8 Factors influencing new parent’s healthy eating behavior (preschoolers)
- ESR6 Formation of healthy eating habits in children aged 0-3: development of public health guideline dissemination material and effect on parental feeding practices and on children’s eating behaviour.
- ESR5 The role of taste in satiation (Infants and toddlers)
- ESR3 The role of emotions, personality traits and sensory sensitivity in food preferences in children (preadolescents)
- Get to know the early stage researchers - interview with Tija (ESR9)
- ESR4 Nudging children towards healthier food choices (preadolescents)
- Current trends in children research
- ESR2 Importance of sensory sensitivity for food perception among children (preadolescents)
- ESR1 New methodologies for studying intrinsic and extrinsic parameters influencing children’s food choice (preadolescents)
- Edulia in prime time TV in Norway
- Edulia positions
- How Can Children be Encouraged to Eat Healthily?
- WP2 Sensory Perception & Food Choice
- WP3 Methods development
- WP4: Healthy food product development
- WP5: Pleasure, satiation and overeating
- WP6: Social influences on children's healthy eating habits: impact of parenting and of interactions with peers
- WP7: Nudging and social marketing for change
- Bringing down barriers to children's healthy eating